Specialized Training Program Cyber Crime and Cryptocurrencies – Session III
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the field of cybercrime - trends and instruments;
- Advance knowledge about the technology involved in cybercrime;
- Extend knowledge about cybercrime as a criminal offense in domestic legislation;
- Apply the legislation, procedures and practices related to electronic evidence correctly;
- Procedural law/investigative measures in domestic legislation;
- Recognize international legislation and international cooperation.